Offsite manufacturing in the construction sector is entering the next stage in its exciting development. Awareness of the benefits of offsite manufacturing has grown and we now see a wide range of innovative businesses in the market.
PrefabNZ CoLab 2020 Innovation in Action Virtual Conference will showcase the latest trends and innovations within the residential, commercial and infrastructure offsite sector in New Zealand and internationally.
As well as hearing from exciting international keynote speakers, the conference will also provide an overview of the economic, regulatory, skills and sustainable landscape shaping the sector.
Our Virtual Conference will feature:
- Live webcasts
- Live chats
- Live Q&A
- Live panel discussions
- Online discussion boards & networking lounge
- On-demand resource library
PrefabNZ & prefabAUS Members: $199 NZ ex GST
Non-members: $349 NZ ex GST
Our Keynote speakers include:
- Danny Forster, Danny Forster & Architects / US
- Gaynor Tennant, Modularize / UK
- Trudi Sully, Manufacturing Technology Centre / UK
- James Murray-Parkes, Technotia Laboratories / AUS
Please visit our website for more information on Speakers, Hosts and Programme.