What does it take to run a successful composting facility?
The Composting Council Research and Education Foundation (CCREF), working with experts from programs across the country, is offering a week long course focusing on the knowledge and skills you need to do just that. Whether you’re just getting started or been at for a while, this is the class for you. You’ll not only hear lectures from top experts, you’ll get to practice what you learn through indoor and outdoor activities. Plus you’ll visit local facilities and see how the theory gets put into practice.
Who is this class for?
- Compost operators
- Farm, municipal or commercial
- All feedstocks • Any size
- Environmental and agricultural consultants
- Recycling professionals
- Local and state regulators
- Equipment vendors
- Anyone who wants an in-depth instruction on the art and science of commercial scale compost production and marketing
• 40-hr, 5-day course includes lectures, hands-on activities and field trips
• focuses on the knowledge and skills to run a successful composting facility
• taught by leading composting professionals and educators
• Meets the training requirements to become a Certified Compost Operations Manager.
Click here for the Pomona COTC 2019 Flyer
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notices must be made in writing. Refunds of full fee, less $50 administrative fee, will be made only if notice of cancellation is received 7 days before the course starts (COB Monday). No refund will be granted after that date. Please call the USCC Office at 301-897-2715 to confirm receipt of cancellation.