Join other Pokefans as we tour Springfield! We'll take you to the hottest spots to drop lures, catch Pokémon, battle at gyms, and see the local sights. Whenever possible, the bus will travel at 20mph or less to allow you to spin at stops and catch as many creatures as possible.
10:45am Bus arrives at parking lot at 6th and Edwards and starts accepting passengers. Registerd passengers will be allowed on first, with all open seats offered first-come, first serve at 10:57. Full payment is due upon embarking bus ($20/person, cash or check only)
11:00am Bus leaves parking lot at 6th and Edwards, tours downtown, and sets course for first extended stop.
Bus will stop at every gym within reasonable range of the route to destinations.
Two extended stop-offs of 35-45 mins, as chosen by the riders through voting. Suggested spots include:
- The Point at Lake Springfield
- Oak Ridge Cemetery old entrance/Lincoln Park lower area
- Illinois State Fairgrounds
Approximately 3:00pm Drop Off at 6th and Edwards (4 hours minimum, guaranteed)
- Riders must be 18+ or have an adult guardian escort.
- $20 per rider. 8 riders min/ 14 riders max. Sorry, no age or group discounts. Payment is only due at time of arrival.
- Food and beverages are allowed on the bus (no drugs or illegal activities allowed).
- As we’ll be out and about in Springfield, we recommend that you bring portable phone chargers. We will attempt to set up a power supply on the bus, but it is not guaranteed.
- Bus will leave promptly on schedule. Please budget your time in each location accordingly.
- This is an unofficial event. We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company, Niantic, or Nintendo.