KinkyPlaytime and LifestylePlaytime
Announce a free Lifestyle Social
Second Wednesday of every month at 7pm
- The location will be open to the public we will have wristbands to identify our members. Last event drew over 150 people. Must register to attend. No cover.
- A Meet & Munch (Slosh) is a low-pressure way to discreetly meet with other Lifestyle friends and to meet some new people as well. This event is open to Couples,Single Ladies and a limited number of single males. This event is know for being a fun bunch of people that are respectful and fun. Come have some fun and just meet people in our no pressure environment. Dress is upscale casual so put your best foot forward. There's a cash bar, order food and plenty of comfortable seating in an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
- If you have been nervous about attending a full party, this is a great way to dip your toe in the waters.
- Please add yourself to the event on SLS it helps get more people out. You will find it on the Hot Dates Calendar. If you need a free account, see the link below.
- For a free SLS account - Click Here
- Note the 7:00 pm start time.
There is a dress code for all Playtime Social events.
- LS Social Hour an upscale event for Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. We expect guests to be on their best behavior and expect fashionable, upscale attire.
- Men are expected to wear a collared shirt and appropriate pants.
- Ladies are encouraged to dress upscale sexy. A dress is always a good choice and pair well with heels. Flats are a great choice for comfort. Blouses can easily be paired with jeans, skirts, slacks, trousers for a great look. Use your imagination.
The following wear is not permitted and you will be turned away.
- No t-shirts or hoodies
- No hats
- No baggy clothes
- Pants must be worn at an appropriate height
- No ripped, torn or worn jeans
- No sneakers, work boots, flipflops, backless shoes or other footwear of this type
- Upscale fashion sandals permitted
- No Athletic wear