Road Trip to Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA
A few months ago we sent out a survey to test for interest in planning a group trip to the 2017 Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA. Quite a few of you indicated you would be interested in that possibility so we have decided to take the plunge.
Here are a few high level details:
· Date: Thursday, March 2 - Sunday, March 5, 2017
· Location: Puyallup, WA
· Cost (registration is cafeteria style - choose 1, 2, or all 3 options)
· Flights - $335 round trip (flight times and airline TBD)
o If you prefer to use airline miles or buy your own ticket, do not select this option.
· Hotel (La Quinta in Auburn, WA) and Ground transportation -
o Single Room - $460
o Double Room - $255
o If you prefer to make your own hotel reservations or stay with a friend, do not select this option. Group transportation is only available in combination with group hotel.
· Seattle ASG Banquet on Saturday night - $50
o If you do not want to attend the banquet, do not select this option.
· You must purchase each option (flight, hotel, banquet) individually when you register. Selecting one option does not register you for other options.
· Each person handles their own conference registration
o (Expo webisite: (http://www.sewexpo.com/
· Registration will close on January 18, 2017
· Cancellation will be allowed and refunds given (minus service fee) until January 18, 2017. No refunds will be given after this date.
We have been able to grab more rooms so now have 16 hotel rooms reserved, which will be booked on a first come, first served basis. We will maintain a waiting list if we sell out.
We are very excited about this new opportunity and hope to have the chance for several from our chapter to enjoy exploring this highly acclaimed expo together!
See you in Puyallup!