PIT BULL RC Super Series Mega Cup Intergalactic Nationals of the Universe “Blues Rock” RECON G6
WHAT TO DRIVE:
*The FIX Enduro
*RECON G6 Stages
*Pit Bull RC Pennsylvania TTC State Championship
*Tekin Racing TerraCross
WHEN: July 16-18, 2020
WHERE: Blue Rocks Family Campground, Lenshartville, PA
- 6pm-9pm - Driver Check in/registration at Woody’s Diner.
- 3pm-9pm – The FIX Enduro Course open for pre-running.
- 8am-9:30am Driver Check in/registration.
- 9:45am – FIX Enduro 12hr Class Driver’s Meeting / Staging / National Anthem.
- 10am – 12 Hour FIX Enduro Start.
- 10:30 to 12pm Driver Check in / registration.
- 12pm G6 Drivers Meeting / Stages Open.
- 2:45pm FIX Enduro 3hr & 6hr Class Driver’s Meeting & Staging.
- 3pm 3hr & 6hr FIX Enduro Start.
All awards for all FIX Enduro Classes will be presented at the Awards Ceremony & Raffle on Saturday evening.
- 9:30am TTC Driver’s Meeting / National Anthem
- 10:00am TTC Start / G6 Stages open.
- 3:30pm All Driver Logbooks turned in to G Central.
- 4pm Tekin Terracross
- 6pm Award Ceremony / Raffle.
The FIX Enduro is the premier scale endurance event on the planet. 3 endurance classes provide fun for all endurance levels and ages.
- The 3 Hour FIX Enduro Classes.
- Adults / Kids*
3 hour 4200 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.2in / 106mm.
3 hour 4800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.8in / 122mm.
3 hour 5800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 5.8in / 147mm.
Class description - These classes drive for 3 hours plus one lap. There are driver & driving challenges to be completed during each lap. Driving your rc car for 3 straight hours is more difficult than it sounds, especially when the course is designed to push you and your rig to the limits for every minute of those 3 hours.
The 6 Hour FIX Enduro Classes.
- Adults / Kids*
6 hour 4200 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.2in / 106mm.
6 hour 4800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.8in / 122mm.
6 hour 5800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 5.8in / 147mm.
6 hour Team Class – 3 Drivers / 3 Cars. Tire height open to all Solo Class sizes.
Class description - Class description - These classes drive for 6 hours plus one lap. There are driver & driving challenges to be completed during each lap. It’s time to feel your adventure and that you will. After 6 hours of rc scale endurance driving designed to push you and your rig to new levels of fun.
The 12 Hour Enduro Classes.
- Adults / Kids*
12 hour 4200 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.2in / 106mm.
12 hour 4800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 4.8in / 122mm.
12 hour 5800 Solo Class - 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height maximum is 5.8in / 147mm.
12 hour Team Class** - 3 drivers, 3 cars. Tire height open to all solo class sizes.
- Class Description - These classes drive for 12 hours plus one lap. There are driver & driving challenges to be completed during each lap. It’s time to experience what rc scale endurance driving is all about. Designed to play on sleep deprivation, mental awareness, physical conditioning, driving ability, mechanical attrition, & a driver going beyond what he or she thinks they are capable of. The finishers of this class will earn the companies of the products that they use, the coveted RECON G6 Certified stamp. A driver must finish the required laps in the allotted time period to certify product.
- - 12 hour Elite Class – 1 driver, 1 car. Tire height open to all solo class sizes.
- The 12 Hour Elite Class. This class is for the scale endurance athlete that enjoy pushing the limits. These drivers achieve distances with their rc scale cars that were not thought possible. Reaching marathon distances in 12 hours or less, the strategy of these athletes are simple, go as fast as possible, drive smart, don’t break the car, & win! 100% cash pay back to podium finishers of this class.
*Kids Classes - All kids 15 & under must have a parent or guardian’s signature to drive in any of The FIX Enduro classes. It is highly recommended that no child under the age of 15 compete in the 12 hour enduro class.
**12 Hour Team Class – Teams can be 3 drivers each driving their own truck or 3 drivers sharing one truck if the team is trying to certify a kit or product.
- The FIX Enduro Rules
- - The fix is a multi-lap endurance race. Drivers will negotiate a marked stage that will feature various types of driving conditions that will continually test driver and machine.
- The FIX Enduro course will be open for pre-running before the event. You may use another vehicle for this or walk it.
- Drivers will be tasked with performing driver challenges thru out the event.
- A winch is not mandatory, but there will be a mandatory winch section. If a driver does not have a winch he/she must use the winch by-pass line.
- A tow strap is mandatory and will be used during the mandatory winching section & other special skills sections.
- NO HAND of GOD! Or otherwise known as “HOGGING” or using your hand or foot to place your car back on its wheels after a crash, roll over, or any mishap. All roll overs, assisted climbs, or extractions must be done with a winch or with the help of a fellow competitor using his vehicle in a scale fashion to assist in a vehicle recovery. Using a tow strap in a scale fashion or winching is the only way to properly recover or assist a vehicle. A driver or team caught receiving outside assistance in the “Driver Only” area(s) or “HOGGING” will be disqualified.
- Driver must check in with The FIX officials every lap. Not doing so, will result the lap not being counted. The start/finish check point will be well marked so that each lap is counted.
- A designated 12 hour driver pit area will be provided. All drivers are highly recommended to use the assigned pit area. Bring your own table and all necessary equipment you may need. Power will be available for charging.
- Drivers are allowed a maximum of 15,000mah to power their vehicle. No battery bigger than a 10,000mah is allowed. Only two batteries on the stage at any given time, with the exception of a 850mah battery or smaller to power winch and/or lights.
- - 12 Hour Enduro Class are limited to 3 batteries to power the vehicle. One battery can be up to 10000mah, but must be registered at driver check-in. Batteries can be ran in parallel if a driver chooses. There is a two battery per driver limit on course. An additional battery may be used to power lights &/or winch. This additional battery cannot exceed 850mah.
- 12 Hour Solo Drivers will have a mandatory 30 min rest period during the first 8 hours. If a driver/team is responsible to take this break before the time limit. The penalty for not taking a break is 3 lap deduction from your overall lap count at the time of infraction.
- Teams of 3 drivers each having their own vehicle will have a mandatory 30 min rest period for each driver in the first 8 hours. Only one team member at a time may take the mandatory break. If the team is sharing one car, then no mandatory break is required.
- Solo Drivers, R.A.D. Drivers, & Teams can have one mechanic. The mechanic can assist the driver everywhere on course except the “driver only” area. The “Driver Only” area is a section of the course that if a driver’s car breaks down, the driver must make the repairs on course. A driver may receive assistance from a fellow competitor. Any outside assistance given to a driver inside the “Driver Only” area, will result in a DQ for that driver. A driver may carry tools and spare parts with them on stage for any repairs of any breakage while on stage. If a driver does not have what he/she needs to complete the repair, they must leave their rig on stage at the location of the breakage. The broken rig should be set just off to the side of the trail. The Driver may then return to their pits and get what they need to complete the repair. All repairs / breakage must be reported at the end of the lap that the breakage occurred on at the Start/Finish area.
- Every driver checking in for the mandatory break, must impound their scale endurance rig for the duration of the break. The Mechanic nor the Driver may check or repair car while it’s impounded.
- Tenth Scale RC scale endurance vehicles only. 4 wheel drive is mandatory. All vehicles must come standard from the manufacturer with 1.55 wheels & tires or 1.9 wheels and tires or 2.2 wheels and tires.
- Tires must be a scale replica or licensed scale tire. The tires may be siped or grooved, but those tires will not be eligible for certification. NO CUT & SHUTS & NO COMP TIRES are allowed. A useable spare tire must be mounted on the truck & will be used during the 12 hour Enduro Class only. Once the tire has been used, it does not need to mounted back on the vehicle.
- Scale Adventure Rigs must have an interior 2D or 3D, a driver, a first aid kit, side mirrors, a fuel cell or spare fuel can, a scale fire extinguisher, a scale cowbell, a scale gps or scale map, & one scale “drivers choice” item.
- For a company to earn the RECON G6 Certified Stamp for a vehicle, vehicle must be stock and/or upgraded with only the manufacturer available upgraded parts.
- Drivers attempting to certify a vehicle. That vehicle must be stock and/or upgraded with only the available parts for the vehicle from the vehicle manufacturer. The stock rims and tires must be used. The stock electronics must be used, unless the kit version of the vehicle is being certified. The stock servo must be used.
- Broken parts and/or equipment failure will not be penalized. All drivers can make all repairs after reporting breakage to the FIX Officials at the start/finish check in station.
- All driver & driving challenges must be completed every lap, unless it is stated by the FIX Officials otherwise.
Course / Skill Sections / Challenges
The course will be designed to test a driver’s ability and their scale adventure rig’s capability. There will be driver challenges during the stage. The course will feature natural terrain such as rock, sand, mud, clear dirt, and everything in between. Designed for fun, not failure, there is no other rc scale endurance experience like the Fix Enduro.
The course will be marked with ribbon, arrows, trail markers, and/or any combination of the 3. Areas will be marked for vehicle only sections. In the sections, no driver is permitted to walk in the area. If you must aid your vehicle in these areas, do so with care and only in the allowed ways.
Winching Challenge - a driver must attach his tow strap to the supplied anchor point, then attach his/her winch to the tow strap and winch up the obstacle. If you do not have a winch, then attach your tow strap to your vehicle and the supplied winch and winch yourself up the challenge.
Driver Challenge(s) - A driver must stand at a marked location and navigate a set course. DO NOT ROLL OVER During this Challenge. If a driver needs to assist their car back to its tires, he/she must first ring the bell of shame, then using their tow strap in a scale fashion, may go roll their car back onto its tires.
Team Driver Challenge(s) - One team member will be guided by his teammates through a marked course.
Driving Challenge(s) - A driver may or may not have to pull / recover / or drag and an object a certain distance.
Driving Challenge(s) - A driver may or may not have to navigate through clear dirt.
DO WORK, DRIVERS!
CHALLENGES, CLASSES and RULES:
* Pit Bull RC Pennsylvania TTC State Championship
- The Pit Bull RC Top Truck Challenge is geared for competitive fun. 3 classes of action, Leaf Spring, Open, & Extreme, will provide excitement for drivers and spectators alike!
- To be crowned the winner, a combination of smart driving, speed, & talent will trump luck & a Pennsylvania State TTC Champion will be crowned!
1) Leaf Spring Class
-Hard Body only
-Scale tires only
-No taller than 4.2 inches as marked from the manufacturer
-One axle must have leaf springs
-All vehicles must have an interior with a driver
-No rear steer
-Stock frame rails only
-Mandatory scale items: First aid kit. Fire extinguisher. Tow Strap.
Winch is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
All recovery equipment used on course, must be kept on the vehicle & returned to the vehicle after use
Spare tire is optional.
2)- Hard Body Open Class – Hardbody Only. Licensed / imitation scale tires only. No taller than 4.2 inches as marked on the sidewall from the manufacturer. 4 or 3 linked or leaf springs. All vehicles must have a driver. Rear steer & dig is allowed. Stock Frame rails only. Mandatory scale items; First aid kit, fire extinguisher, tow strap. Winch is not mandatory, but highly recommended. All Recovery equipment used on course, must be kept on the vehicle & returned to the vehicle after use. Spare tire is optional.
3) Open Class - Hard Body or Lexan
-Tire height not to exceed 4.75 inches as marked from the manufacturer
-Must be scale tires
-All vehicles must have an interior with a driver
-Stock frame rails
-Truggy’s are legal, provided the front stock chassis is used
-No rear steer
- Mandatory scale items: First Aid Kit. Fire Extinguisher. Tow strap
Winches are not mandatory, but highly recommended.
All recovery equipment used on course, must be kept on the vehicle & returned to the vehicle after use.
Spare tire is optional.
4) Extreme Class - Hard body or Lexan
-Tire Height not to exceed 5.4 inches as indicated on the side wall from the manufacturer
-All vehicles must have an interior with a driver
-6x6 is permitted
-Frame can be C channel or Cheater Chassis / Flat plate chassis is permitted
UTF Class - any lexan or hard body truck. Tire size cannot exceed 5.4in. Wheel size cannot exceed 1.9. Can be leaf or linked. No interior is required.
This class is for drivers with unfinished trucks or want to experience a Parkerized TTC style event before they build full interiors.
Any Questions on Classes, please pm RG6 for an entertaining & subjectively informative answer.
*-_-*-_ Obstacle Course_-*-_-*
A timed course with a variety of terrain challenges.
Stay in the course, touch a course boundary line & your run is over.
Drive Smart. Be the quickest & avoid the gates to avoid time penalties.
hMud Pith (#@$=!!!)
Class specific recipe of methodical stomp -n- steer entertainment. Touch a course boundary line, no reversing, & once forward momentum stops, your length is scored. Quickest time across the finish line wins.
//=// Frame Twister //=//
Articulation & traction & line choice is our option. Touch a course boundary line & your run is over. Hit any gates that mark your line to drive, & 30 second time penalty will be added to your finish time.
((@)) Tank Traps ((@))
Class specific to the extreme degree; so come get some. Stay in the course, touch a course boundary line & your run is over. Hit any gates that mark your line to drive, & 30 second time penalty will be added to your finish time.
x--- Can You Tow The Distance? ---x
Points are based on how far your truck can tow without losing forward momentum, stopping, or reversing. A tow strap will be provided & your run starts as soon as the tow strap is taut. Running starts or jerking is not allowed & will end your run.
yN Hill Climb Ny
Going up, up, & oh my, really. The quickest time to the top wins.
Touch a course boundary line & your run is over. The further you make it on course, the more points you score.
.oOoOo.. Rock Garden ..oOoOo.
Diff catchers & axle snappers are grown here. Touch a course boundary line & your run is over. Hit any gates that mark your line to drive, & 30 second time penalty will be added to your finish time.
-Any breakdowns on course, you may continue as time allows to progress or finish the course, or stop your run.
-You may make the repairs in between challenges, as long as time allows.
-You may only repair what is broken.
-No swapping wheels & tires for different challenges.
-No swapping trucks for different challenges.
-3s battery maximum.
-You can clean your truck after every challenge if time allows.
This is a good clean competition that is pure fun! Sportsmanship & laughter makes us all giddy to drive our tiny trucks!
* TEKIN TERRACROSS
Is rc racing Parkerized! It’s fast, fun, exciting, and hilarious.
Classes – Trail Truck / Rock Racer / Go Fast / ??? You bring it, let’s race it!
* PIT BULL RC Blues Rock G6
Mandatory Scale Items:
- Tow Strap
- one scale musical instrument
Not Mandatory, but HIGHLY recommended items:
- Scale sheet music to be kept in truck.
- Scale Blue suede shoes.
- A 10yr Anniversary RECON G6 Soap Carving of your choice. It must have “RECON G6” & “10” in it.
- Favorite Family Recipe written on a note card or paper. Please turn in at G Central when you check in.
Get your blues on at the Blues Rock G6. G6 in Blues outfit/costume for a Badass Blues surprise.
-Kids „mini me“ (0-6)
-Kids „we cool“ (7-10)
-Kids „big dog“ (11-15)
-R.A.D. Class (wheelchair and handi-capable drivers
(must inform RG6 1 week prior to event per pm!!!)
420 Adventurers (16-39yrs, tires up to 4,2 in /107mm)
470 Adventurers (16-39yrs, tires up to 4,7 in /120mm)
550 Adventurers (16-39yrs, tires up to 5,5 in /140mm)
420 Veterans (40-55yrs, tires up to 4,2 in /107mm)
470 Veterans (40-55yrs, tires up to 4,7 in /120mm)
550 Veterans (40-55yrs, tires up to 5,5 in /140mm)
It is important that you write the correct class on your logbook!
Also the Driving Divas, you can be Diva of the day and driver of the day in your truck class! ;-)
Watch the video with all the RG6 rules here https://youtu.be/DClOBEsxWAk
We will see you in the “Keystone” State, Do Work, Drivers!