DO YOU LOVE PINTEREST? IF SO,
Come hang out at Beautifully Divine DIY WoodCraft Studio every WEEK. Take the next step and become a Craftista! This exclusive ticket offer is good for an entry into Beautifully Divine DIY WoodCraft Studio. It's a fun interactive painting DIY Studio off 17/Edgewood in the historic Murray Hill Area.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH TICKET PURCHASE?
- Adult entry into a DIY Painting Workshop
- Wood sign 5X 24 SIMPLE PLANK and 12x17 square option based on your selection at check out.
- Choose from select designs (see Design Gallery at check out) May upgrade design for an additonal fee
- 2 1/2 hour guided instructions
- Varitey of price points to choose from starting at $24.99 and up to $39.99
-MUST select design at check out **(VERY IMPORANT STEP)**
- Hanger and Sealer (Add on at check out) **Highly Reccomended**
Check Out Steps:
1. Select DATE from drop down menu (located TOP RIGHT)
2.Select Project SIZE - (LOOK for a variety of sizes and price points) Select your size /project option
3. Select DESIGNS from photo Gallery ( See gallery under ticket info. Click on gallery to view from the entire selection.
4. After check out It will ASK if you would like to add additional items such as Design upgrade and hanger and spray (MUST SELECT DESIGN AT CHECK OUT)
5.After you select Design you will then be prompt for payment
ANY QUESTIONS WITH CHECK OUT PLEASE CALL THE STORE 904.534.7987
Do I have to pick my project ahead of time?
Yes, you must select your SIZE OPTION upon checkout as add-on.
How do I make sure I am seated with my friends?
There are no assigned seats at this event. First come first served. Can book groups together. Call for group pricing.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Yes, This is a BYOB establishment:)
Can I bring my own snacks or food?
Yes, snacks are permitted. Food is permitted for additional $35 clean up fee.
Do I need to be crafty to take a workshop?
Definitely not! These workshops are guided with instructions in a FUN and playful environment.
How long does a Workshop last?
Is there an age requirement to attend a workshop?
This is a kid friendly event.
Do you offer refunds?
Sorry, no refunds are allowed. This is due to the nature of our business. We do allow a one-time rescheduling at no additional cost.
Where do I park?
Parking on the street and limited parking behind the building.
**GROUP RATES- Call for group rates**
6 plus guest half off for the host
10 or more guest its FREE for the 11th person.
15 or more paid guest $5.00 off each person.
You may upgrade to any Pinterest inspired design outside of our main menu for an additional fee ranging from $8.00-$19.99
(YOU MAY SELECT DESIGN UPGRADE AT CHECK OUT)
EMAIL YOUR DESIGN UPGRADE 72 hours in advance To
Attn: Melissa or Lesa
*All custom upgrades require 72 hours prior to scheduled event.This allows enough design and prep time.
Please arrive 10 - 15 mins before scheduled class. This allows enough time for check in. If arriving 15 minutes late, your credit card on file will be charged a $15.00 inconvenience fee or you may reschedul for a later date.(See manager on duty)
Please call 904.534.7987
or email email@example.com