The Photoshop Techniques Every Lightroom User Should Know
This class is presented live online via GoToMeeting. A video replay will be available to all registered participants, plus a printable PDF notes package.
While Adobe Lightroom is a powerful image editor and workflow management tool by itself, there are certain things that it cannot do. To go beyond Lightroom, you need a pixel editor such as Adobe Photoshop. In this class, I will teach you how and why to utilize Adobe Photoshop alongside Lightroom.
When: Sunday, October 20th, 2019
Time: 12-3pm US Eastern Time
What time is this class in my time zone?
I will present a coherent Lightroom/Photoshop workflow strategy and take you through the features of Photoshop that every Lightroom user should know, including:
- How to prepare images for Photoshop in the Lighroom Develop Module
- Sending images from Lightroom to Photoshop
- Understanding Layers/Adjustment Layers/Layer Masks
- Cloning/Healing/Content Aware Fill Tools
- Adding text to your images
- Using Plug-in software in Layers and as Smart Filters
- High-Pass Sharpening
- Working with RAW Smart Objects in Photoshop
- How to finish Photoshop files in Adobe Lightroom
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To complete your check-out and reserve your ticket, you MUST return to this event page after payment.
If not, your ticket will be released to another participant after 15 minutes.