Please note: This class is presented live online via GoToMeeting. You will be given login details in a separate email prior to the class.
While Adobe Lightroom is a powerful image editor and workflow management tool by itself, there are certain things that it cannot do. To go beyond Lightroom, you need a pixel editor such as Adobe Photoshop. In this class, I will teach you how and why to utilize Adobe Photoshop alongside Lightroom.
I will present a coherent Lightroom/Photoshop workflow strategy and take you through the features of Photoshop that every Lightroom user should know, including:
- How to prepare images for Photoshop in the Develop Module
- Understanding Layers/Adjustment Layers/Layer Masks
- Cloning/Healing/Content Aware Tools
- Adding text to your images
- Using Plug-in software in Layers and as Smart Filters
- High-Pass Sharpening
- How to finish Photoshop files in Adobe Lightroom
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To complete your check-out and reserve your ticket, you MUST return to this event page after payment. If not, your ticket will be released to another participant after 15 minutes.