Luminosity Masks are a unique tool that allow you to target tone, color, and contrast adjustments to specific tone ranges in your image. Because luminosity masks are unique to each photograph, they allow your adjustments to blend in perfectly every time.
In this class, I'll show you how to get creative with advanced luminosity masking techniques using my custom actions. You'll learn curves adjustments, layer blending mode options, and how to work with zone masks to improve your tricky images.
• Creating Luminosity Masks using Photoshop actions
• Selecting the right mask
• Adding/Subtracting and Intersecting Masks
• Using Adjustment Layers with Luminosity Masks (curves/Photo filter/brightness-contrast)
• Using Blending Modes to create unique effects (glow, vignette)
• Using Luminosity Masks with HDR and High-Pass Sharpening Techniques
Each participant will receive a printable PDF copy of the class notes and a complete set of my custom Photoshop Actions for creating their own luminosity masks.