The Photo Community Experience will set sail for the Western Caribbean aboard the Carnival Conquest departing from Miami on June 29, 2020. Your cruise will take you to the beautiful islands of Key West and Cozumel, before returning to Miami on July 3, 2020.
Benefits of the VIP Admission:
- Guaranteed Discounted Room Rate for Cruise
- Bonus! On Location Morning Miami Epic Photo Shoot
- 1 on 1 Photo Critique Session with an International Master Photographers
- Private Dining Experience onboard the ship with a special guest Photographer or Influencer (limited)
- Exclusive PCX Swag
What does the Photo Cruise Experience offer you:
- A 4-Day Photo Experience: opportunities for learning, becoming part of an awesome community and lots of fun, food and drinks!
- Destination Photo Shoots with stylized models in Key West and Cozumel
- 1 Wedding Themed Stylized Shoot on location (location TBD)
- Nightly Group Social Events - Drinks, Networking, Shows!
- Expand your Portfolio with International Wedding, Engagement, Environmental Portrait and Travel photos
- Lots of opportunities for content creation for Social Media Platforms
- 6+ hours of Educational classes covering Wedding, Environmental Portraits, Photo Editing, Posing and Lighting
- Connect with other passionate photographers from around the Country
- Be Inspired, travel to a beautiful destination with other photographers
- Relax and enjoy the amenities board the Cruise Ship (paid room required)
Optional Breakout Sessions (Ticketed Event)
- "Travel Videography" instructional video walk with Jason Vong (limited to 15) $99
- Small Private Group Photo Editing Coaching with Jeremy Chan $59
- Small Private Group Coaching with International Master Photographer Tauran Woo $59
- Additional Breakout Sessions TBA
Breakout Sessions Descriptions
- Travel Videography with Jason Vong. Learn how to capture the world from world renowned YouTuber Jason Vong. He will show you many of his secret techniques that have made him an international superstar. This class will cover what gear to use, camera settings, motions effects, how to easily create time lapse clips, sound set up, establishing shots, lighting, etc. This class will take place on location in Key West and Cozumel.
- Private Group Photo Editing Coaching with Jeremy Chan. This class will improve your photo processing skills. He will focus on Photoshop functions such as layers, masking, blending options, professional skin retouching, and applying textures. Learn professional Skin Retouching. Transforming your photo to a piece of Art. Taking your photo processing to the next level.
- Private Group Master Photographer Coaching with Tauran Woo. The best photographers seem to be able to effortlessly assess a location, find an intriguing composition and execute a flawless photo; all while putting their subjects at ease and having full command of their photography powers. This class will bring you a step closer to mastering the art of photography by teaching you simple techniques to help you quickly find the perfect location and composition, interact and pose your subjects, and see the world from a new perspective. With these tools you will never be at a loss for what to do again.
Within 24 hour of ticket purchase you will be sent an email. The email will provide you with the Travel Agent information as well as a link to e-sign your liability waiver
Attendees will have the opportunity to attend Educational classes, Stylized Model Photo shooting experiences, optional breakout session and nightly community events.
The Full Schedule will be released soon
June 29 - July 3, 2020 (Cruise Departure and Return)
You will set sail for the Western Caribbean aboard Carnival Cruise's Conquest departing form Miami on June 29, 2020. Your cruise will take you to the beautiful islands of Key West and Cozumel, before returning to Miami on July 3, 2020.
Guaranteed Discounted Room Rate with Early Sign Up
Upon ticket purchase you will be sent an email with the contact information of the Cruise Coordinator, Nicole Pauling please mention the RATE CODE PCX2020.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY is available please inquire.
NON PHOTOGRAPHERS are welcomed (Spouse, partners, or children)
Carnival VIFP Members may qualify for addtional cruise discounts please refer to Cruise Coordinator for details
Cruise room rate BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY 4 NIGHTS All Inclusive
Category 4A - Interior Stateroom sample room rate of $576.52 per person (this price may change based on availability). Deposit as low as $50. Automatic payments are available as well.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
With your paid VIP or General Admission Ticket
Meet & Greet Opportunities
Networking and Community Building
After Hours Community Events
All included classes offered onboard the ship during Sea Days
Stylized Model Photo Shoots in Key West
Stylized Model Photo Shoots in Cozumel
YOUR CRUISE ROOM - we recommend you book using the provided Travel Agent. Please contact Cruise Coordinator Nicole Pauling at 704-901-6588 (Details will be sent out in a email upon ticket purchase)
YOUR FLIGHT - to and from Miami FL are not covered
SHORE EXCURSIONS - if you choose not to join us in Key West and Cozumel, there are two ports of call for you to enjoy as you like.
GRATUITY CHARGE - the cruise ship company charges each person $14.50/day for gratuities. Gratuity may be prepaid.
EXTRAS - a full list will be sent out to each participant regarding ship policies regarding drinks, specialty foods, room service, etc.
TRAVEL - transportation to and from the cruise ship docked at Port Canaveral
INSURANCE - available for addtional charge
GROUND TRANSPORTATION - to and from the on location Epic Photo Shoots is not included. We recommend that you take shared taxis to and from the locations.
NO REFUNDS - this is a rain or shine event.
Due to strict Camera Policies of Carnival Cruise NO PHOTOGRAPHY equipment (soft box, monopod, etc.) or LIGHTING equipment (flashes, strobes, LED lights and light stands) are ALLOWED to be used WHILE ONBOARD THE CRUISE SHIP.
About JASON VONG:
Jason is a visual storyteller and YouTube content creator based out of Los Angeles, CA. He is an experienced wedding filmmaker and travel enthusiast. His YouTube channel focuses on hybrid shooting, featuring tutorials about photography & videography along with camera/camera gear reviews. Jason has dedicated his career to educating professionals and enthusiasts alike on how to unlock the full hybrid capabilities of their cameras.
About VIVIENNE LEE:
Vivienne is the Managing Partner and Videographer for Jason Vong. Together, they are digital content creators running a YouTube channel dedicated to educating professionals and enthusiasts alike about photography & videography. As a hybrid shooter and travel enthusiast, she loves producing images and videos dedicated around her passion for travel, food and lifestyle.
About ZABRINA DENG:
Zabrina is the soul of JeZa Photography and is based in California who traveled the world to do a wedding, engagement, and portrait photography. She is a Sony Artisan of Imagery and a holder of WPPPI Master Photographer. An image processor for over 60 International award-winning photos. Zabrina is one of the world's Top 50 World's Best Destination Wedding photographer from Junebug Weddings and has been featured on Range Finder Magazine's 30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography. She has accumulated six times 1st Place winners and two International Image of the Year awards from WPPI since 2011. Her work has been published in International Master Photographer Vol 1, Vanity Fair (USA), Town & Country (Thailand), Cosmopolitan Bride (China), Elle (Hong Kong), Stuff Magazine (UK) Vogue Italia's Photo Vogue. Zabrina has also photographed the Grammy Award winner R&B Band All-4-One for their 20th Anniversary album CD cover. Zabrina is also a popular speaker for major photographic conferences across America & Asia to train professional photographers taking their craft to the next level.
WPPI Master Photographer
About TAURAN WOO:
Tauran is an international mulit-award winning photographer basedd in Los Angeles, CA. After entering the wedding industry in 1997 as a videographer, he eventually transitioned his passion into a successful and rewarding 15 year career in photography that has enabled him to interact with amazing people and places all over the world. Tauran regularly teaches and instructs professional photographers in workshops in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Hawaii, China, Hong Kong, London, and the Bahamas. He has also taught for WPPI and the Art Institute of California.
WPPI Master Photographer
WPPI Accolade of Photographic Excellence (APM)
WPPI Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement (AOPA)
Amber Concept Ambassador
About JEREMY CHAN:
Jeremy is a Portraiture & Wedding Photographer based in San Francisco, California. His previous 17 years knowledge in the graphic design industry helped him become one of the most popular Master Photographer/retoucher. He has been known for his signature fine art cinematic photo style. His belief of “digital photography” has enhance original photography to a whole new level allowing him to create images which are surreal and out of this world
WPPI Accolade of Photographic Mastery (APM)
WPPI Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement (AOPA)
Studio of Master Official Instructor
Alien Skin Sponsored Master Retoucher
Skylum global ambassador
Microsoft sponsored Photographer