Monday, October 11, 2021
(Covid Protocols in Effect as needed)
Come play 18-holes of Golf at Five Ponds Golf Club
PROCEEDS BENEFIT PARK DEVELOPMENT!
Come join us for a fun day on the links — this outing is golfer-friendly and a ton of fun! This year we are raising funds for the additional amenities that are needed in the park system. Business sponsorship opportunities are available for the event, engraved benches, tee signs, courtesy cart and lunch sponsors, door prizes and raffles.
- TIME: Shotgun Outing starts at 9 AM @ Five Ponds
- FEES: 18 holes of Golf: $135/golfer, $500/foursome
- Fee includes: Greens fee, Cart, Dogs on the 9th, Prizes, and a Buffet lunch (outside) catered by Five Ponds Backyard Grille.. Each foursome will be assigned a starting hole.
Anyone interested in supporting this event by sponsoring a hole can do so for:
- MASTERS ($1,500) Engrave d Bench Enjoy a unique opportunity! The year’s Fall Golf Outing has a sponsorship level designed especially for our park development. For a $1,500 donation, your business can receive a recycled plastic bench with your business name engraved on it to be placed in the park system. You will also receive a two-some for golf in our Scramble, recognition at the event and a Masters Sponsor’s certificate.
- Double Eagle ($500) Business will be exclusively advertised at hole #10, which are visible both on the course and from the golf clubhouse. Your business will also receive two complimentary rounds for the outing and a Double Eagle Sponsor’s certificate. We will only be accepting a limited number of Double Eagle Sponsorships, so please call early to make sure one is available.
- Eagle ($250) Business name will be advertised as one of the luncheon or courtesy cart sponsors, a tee sign will be placed on one of 16 holes on the course and you will receive the Eagle Sponsor’s certificate.
- Birdie ($100) Business name will be advertised at one of 16 holes on the course and you will receive the Birdie Sponsor’s certificate.
- Gimme ($50), Door Prize, or Raffle Basket) Business name will be placed on the sponsor board and you will receive the Gimme Sponsor’s certificate.
In addition, all sponsors receive listing on township website.
REMINDER TO GOLFERS & SPONSORS… WE MUST RECEIVE PAYMENT IN FULL, PRIOR TO FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2021 TO INCLUDE YOU IN PUBLICITY FOR THIS EVENT.