ONTARIO HIGH PERFORMANCE WRESTLING PROGRAM PRESENTS:
2016 PAM AM LEGACY WRESTLING CAMP
JULY 11-15 2016
A 2017 Canada Summer Games Stream Event
Special Guest Clinician
JUSTIN ABDOU - Head Coach, Simon Fraser University
OTHER SPECIAL CLINICIANS FROM:
TOP ONTARIO UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS & ONTARIO TEAM COACHES
TRAIN WITH THE BEST TO BE THE BEST!!!
CAMP CODE OF CONDUCT
Rules of Behaviour for all participants at the 2016 Pan Am Legacy Wrestling Camp
While attending this Camp program, all participants are reminded that they are representing their club, as well as their local community and family.
1. All Participants are expected to behave in a courteous way at all times.
2. All Participants are expected stay in camp at all times. DO NOT LEAVE ON YOUR OWN OR WITH ANOTHER TEAM MEMBER FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT LETTING A MANAGER KNOW (for example, to go to the store, etc. - ask first!). If you receive permission to leave the camp site/hotel, always travel with a ‘buddy’. DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE.
3. All Participants are to respect each other and the property of others at all times, including while traveling to and from camp sessions, while residing in accommodations provided, as well as at all other times.
2. The curfew for the camp is 11:00 pm. unless otherwise noted, after which time all members are expected to be ready to sleep.
3. There is to be no smoking, drinking of alcoholic beverages or use of illegal drugs at any time during the camp program.
4. All members are to sleep in the space to which they are assigned unless they request and are given permission to change rooms by the camp manager. Members are responsible for any damage resulting to the room to which they are assigned unless they change assignments as noted above.
5. Any athletes attending this OAWA sanctioned camp must stay in accommodations provided for and supervised by OAWA.
6. All members are to obey instructions of all Coaches and Managers, as well as those of the Organizing Committee of the Camp.
Course of Action if a member is in violation of the rules:
1. Any member of found breaking the law will be charged by the police.
2. All other violations will be reviewed by the Managers/Coaches running the camp.
3. If appropriate, the President of the Ontario Amateur Wrestling Association will be contacted.
4. If the Camp Staff recommend it, and the President of the Ontario Amateur Wrestling Association agrees, the member will be asked to leave. Parents must pick up the member on request or he/she will be sent home at their parent’s expense.
5. Following the camp, a Disciplinary Hearing may be held by the Ontario Amateur Wrestling Association, at which time other penalties against the violator will be considered. This might include suspension from the O.A.W.A., and so on.