Research shows that:
- 79% of employees do not know what their organisation's goals are - no involvement, no commitment!
- Only 48% of the employees' time is spent on important priorities
- 51% of the employees who know what the goals and priorities are, do not know how to help their employer achieve them
Register for Organisational Greatness, the last of our 3 series co-creative workshops to discover and experience a new approach to gain knowledge of action needed now to solve critical issues.
See what our delegates said about our co-creative workshops: Everything happens for a reason
Limited seats available - 14 seats per workshop!
Society, industry, organisations are going through a transition period and there is a lot of uncertainty. How can we solve the current problems in a way that will carry us through the deployment period of the technology revolution?
Attend the last of our 3 series of co-creative workshops, Organisational Greatness, to find out how to create the 'we' solution and provide clarity on your top organisational goals and priorities.
- This co-creative workshop enables your organisation to discover and experience a new approach to:
- Gaining clarity on what is a priority
- Aligning the individual mission of your employees with the mission of your organisation - come up with the 'we' solution - co-missioning
- Providing focus and better decision-making ability
- Help your employees achieve things they have never achieved before - increase their ability to create and innovate
- Cleaning your culture!
Who should attend?
Leaders of companies, units or functions who are under constant pressure to:
- make complex decisions
- generate and execute strategy
- create high performance teams
- achieve operational excellence
Agenda for all workshops
17:30 – Registration, introductions
18:00 – Start of the workshop
20:00 – Reflection and refreshments
These co-creative workshops provide the framework for creating a culture of effectiveness:
- Ability to make complex decisions
- Enabling creative innovations
- Generation and execution of strategy
- Achievement of operational excellence
- Remove the 3 enemies that pollute your culture:
1. Voice of Judgement - recalling instead of enquiring
2. Voice of Cynicism - disconnecting instead of relating
3. Voice of Fear - holding onto your past and present
Join us for this transformational experience!!
If this is not for you, or you are unavailable on these dates, we invite you to forward this to your colleague or members of your network that you know whom might be interested.
Any questions? Contact Fiona on 0791 481 5241 or email@example.com
Here are a few testimonials from the delegates from the previous workshops
- “The workshop was really good. I expected some traditional talk about leadership, but it was not what I expected! It was good that the spiritual side was applied to the work environment and leadership capacity – and that there was a practical sense behind it. I found it really useful” – Valerie Goode, Founder, Kitty Ferreira Ltd
- “I really enjoyed it! It was unexpected, but really good!” – Seema Bennett, Director, EveryWoman
- “I really enjoyed the workshop and I would like to learn more! I was so engaged, 120 minutes felt like 30 minutes! The benefit I see is that you allow your logic and passions to connect. I would definitely go back because this workshop forces things out of your subconscious and you gain a lot of clarity, affirmation and re-assurance.” – Joanna Molyn, Transforming traditional education
- “As a natural creative and out of the box thinker I was surprised at what I learnt from the repetitive repeating process of the question I had formulated “How am I ….? And how this process triggered new ideas, approaches and responses from me over the course of this exercise. What I also found interesting was the variation of how the question was repeated back and the ways it was read and pronounced, further deepening the reflective process and drawing out of me more than what I would have hoped for. A very powerful and reflective creative methodology and catalyst. I was VERY pleased and surprised – THANK YOU.” – Andrew Cowen, Founder & Chairman, The Future Care (UK) Ltd
- “I really enjoyed the event because it was an open environment. It felt very engaging and thought provoking. I would describe the experience as thoughtful, relaxing, calming. I would go back to similar workshops because it is inspiring actions in tough situations.” – Daniel Botcherby, Senior Product Developer, MyCognition
- “I really enjoyed the event because I learnt new ways to approach and resolve problems. I would describe the experience as energising and invigorating. I would go back to similar workshops because it helped me think more deeply and clearly about issues that are important to my work“- John Odam-Adjei, Founder, Medasi
- “I really enjoyed the event because it provided some insights to something I am currently working on by forcing me to ask same questions again and again till I reach different answers to standing issues. I would describe the experience as refreshing. I would go back to similar workshops because it provided a good introspection opportunity.” – Sunil Joshi, VP Operations, NanoIT Solutions
By booking your sessions, you have accepted our terms & conditions:
Registrations for workshops should be done through our chosen booking platform. The customer immediately receives a booking confirmation. Registrations for workshops will be considered in the order they were received. If a workshop is fully booked, the customer will be notified and informed by email of the next available dates.
A participant may reschedule his/her programme attendance as long as they use up all sessions within the period provided e.g. 3months, 4 months or 12 months of the date of the first session. Such request is made in writing and received by BMIM at least 28 days prior to the original programme date. There will be no charge for any reschedules made in accordance with the preceding requirements. If a request to reschedule a programme is made at a later point in time an administration charge of £150 will apply. This fee is in addition to the programme fee. The specified administration fees, where applicable, must be received by BMIM within 5 days of the request for reschedule.
If any applicable administration fees are not received when due, your registration will be cancelled and the cancellation provisions below shall apply with the date of request for reschedule being considered the date of a request for cancellation.
If the sessions within the programme are not used within the specified period, they cannot be carried forward.
A participant may cancel his/her attendance at a programme. Such cancellation must be in writing. If BMIM receives such cancellation request at least 28 days in advance of the programme date, a full refund will be given. If BMIM receives such cancellation request between 28 and 14 days in advance of the programme date, then 50% of the programme fee will be refunded and you will forfeit the remaining 50% of the programme fee. If BMIM receives such cancellation request less than14days in advance of the programme date, you will forfeit the entire programme fee and no refund will be given.
BMIM will do its best not to cancel or postpone any of its scheduled programmes. However, if for any reason a programme is postponed, the programme participants will be notified at least 14 days prior to the scheduled programme date by phone and/or e-mail. In this regard, a participant may reschedule for a future programme or receive a full refund. BMIM is not responsible for travel expenses in the event of a programme cancellation. BMIM reserves the right to postpone a programme if necessary at any time.
Payment must be received by BMIM at the point of booking: book and pay here. Payment must be received 14 days prior to attending the sessions.
The customer is entitled to appoint a substitute participant at no extra charge instead of a re-registration or cancellation.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with your first workshop, you will be entitled for a full refund on submission of a written explanation of the reasons for dissatisfaction.