AGILEA invites you to discover Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning (DDMRP) with an online Game session!
Does your materials planning solution allow you to align materials to actual market requirements?
How should you deal with your complex supply chain and variability?
DDMRP can help improve decision making by providing visibility across the Supply Chain. Join us and see the impact of DDMRP in this online introduction session!
Join us for an enjoyable webinar of playful interactive learning featuring a new twist on the classic supply chain "The Beer Game".
- DDMRP Introduction
- Flow Simulation Game - 2 Supply Chain simulation in MRP & DDMRP
- Return of experience on DDMRP implementation project
What will you simulate with the Flow Simulation Game :
• Bullwhip effect in conventional mode
• DDMRP Buffer positioning along with the supply chain nodes
• Buffer sizing
• Net flow equation
• Dynamic buffer adjustment
• Variability dampening
• DDMRP longer-range simulation
AGILEA is a consulting and training center partner of the Demand Driven Institute.