Dr. Chad Duplantis presents: The New and Improved "User's Guide" to Bonding and Cementation: Tips, Tricks and Trends for Success --- May 22nd from 9am to 11am.
Success lies not only in the ability to diagnose, choose the appropriate indirect material, and treat accordingly. It lies in the ability to bring it all together with a glue that provides a long-lasting restoration with minimal or no sensitivity! By the end of this course, you should be well informed of what’s out there and how to use it to achieve clinical success.
· Visualize how dental cements have changed over the years and the reasoning for constant improvements.
· What are the latest trends in dental cementation?
· Learn the indications and usage for each of the cements.
· Discuss the appropriate measures we must take in regards to both the tooth and the restoration.
· Bioactivity – what is it, and which cements fall into this new category.
· Cementing implant restorations - is one cement better than the others for this type of restoration?
· Why should a dentist consider change in current technique?
All registrations received from dentists not members of the Third District are verified
Please choose the appropriate tuition to receive the CE link
A link to the ONLINE COURSE will be provided to you shortly after registering. The link will be emailed to the address you provided when registering for the course.