In 2019, Divorce Attorneys and Mediators will have to settle support cases where there will be no tax benefit of paying alimony.
What’s in your alternative strategy toolbox?
- Review of major Tax Reform changes that impact divorce settlements (“it is what it is”)
- “In the Trenches,” - The critical importance of vetting the Long-form Financial Statement Budge
- Why you should still pay attention to Primary Physical Custody
- How an uneven property division can mitigate alimony payments (asset type v. value)
- Alimony Guidelines - why you should ignore the tax computations
- Using retirement accounts to create cash flow
A light, continental breakfast will be provided.
Refunds for 100% of the fee paid will be made for cancellations received up to 5 pm on 9/21/2018.
Seminar will be recorded and all paid registrants will receive a video file within two weeks of the presentation. No refunds for cancellations after 9/21/2018.