Looking for a deeper, broader, and richer educational experience? Consider enrolling in one of our CIP credential programs? Save money with multiple bundled courses plus extras not available with stand-alone courses. More information at: https://www.energysec.org/educational-programs/
About This Course:
Our online CIP Deep Dive provides an instructor-led course utilizing our established curriculum along with additional self-study guides. This format combines the best aspects of our live, in-person training with the flexibility of an online format. Over three days, students will explore and absorb our CIP body of knowledge guided by our detailed course curriculum, access to an expert instructor, and online lecture and Q&A sessions.
This course will be offered beginning June 1st and presented over five online sessions on Thursdays.
June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and July 1st
Participants will receive:
- An electronic copy of our CIP Bootcamp curriculum and presentation slides.
- Full-color printed book (available upon request).
- Access to an online repository of reference documents used in the course.
- Access to a library of recorded videos for deep dives into select areas (under development)
- Right to attend an equivalent in-person course at no additional cost (subject to space availability)
(for course duration)
- Email access to an expert instructor to address questions that arise during the course period.
- 18 hours of live, online lecture, and Q&A.
As part of a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, EnergySec is developing competency-based credentials related to our CIP education program. Participation in a Credential Pathway is currently complimentary for any interested student, subject to participation requirements. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificates of completion will be provided after the class as documentation for Continuing Professional Education credit. The full CIP Deep Dive typically counts for 24 CPE hours and such will be reflected on the course certificate. Attendees should consult the CPE/CEU standards for their specific certifications or credentials to determine whether this course qualifies. EnergySec is unable to submit CPEs on behalf of attendees.