This course will be held on Mondays from 10am - 2pm Pacific Time (1pm - 5pm Eastern) from October 19th through Dec 14th.
No class will be held the week of Thanksgiving (Nov 23rd).
Our online CIP Bootcamp is a combination of self-study and online, instructor-led review and discussion. This format combines the best aspects of our live, in-person training with the flexibility of an online format. Over an eight-week period, students will explore and absorb our CIP body of knowledge guided by our detailed course curriculum, access to an expert instructor, and weekly online lecture and Q&A sessions.
Participants will receive:
- An electronic copy of our CIP Bootcamp curriculum and presentation slides.
- Full-color printed book (available upon request).
- Access to an online repository of reference documents used in the course.
- Access to a library of recorded videos for deep dives into select areas (under development)
- Right to attend an equivalent in-person course at no additional cost (subject to space availability)
(for course duration)
- Email access to an expert instructor to address questions that arise during the course period.
- 32 hours of live, online lecture and Q&A.
This course may be taken in its entirely, or in parts as follows:
- Low Impact Only (Sessions 1 and 2)
- CIP Deep Dive (Sessions 1-5)
- CIP Audit Prep+ (Sessions 6-8)
Partial course options are available for purchase during registration.
As part of a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, EnergySec is developing competency-based credentials related to our CIP education program. Participation in a Credential Pathway is currently complimentary for any interested student, subject to participation requirements. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Certificates of completion will be provided after the class as documentation for Continuing Professional Education credit. The full CIP Bootcamp typically counts for 40 CPE hours and such will be reflected on the course certificate. Attendees should consult the CPE/CEU standards for their specific certifications or credentials to determine whether this course qualifies. EnergySec is unable to submit CPEs on behalf of attendees.