Monday, July 16 in Aud A from 08:30-16:30h
Registration: Online registration (including credit card number in case of cancellation) is required.
If your department is sponsoring you to attend this course, please choose TBRHSC DEPARTMENT FUNDED REGISTRATION. check the description (or for more info - bottom arrow) for the unlock code.
FOR NON-EMPLOYEES, RESIDENTS, ETC please choose OPEN REGISTRATION
Textbooks can be purchased from Season’s Gift Shop. A limited number of textbooks are available for loan through the TBRHSC Library.
Target Audience: This interprofessional program is intended for health care providers who want to learn the fundamental concepts of neonatal resuscitation.
Description: The program consists of 2 parts.
- Self-Study of the 7thedition Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (2016) and successful completion of the NRP online examination is required prior to attending the course.
- Participation in the one day, hands on course.
To successfully complete the course and obtain a Course Completion Card, you must:
- complete the online examination, using the link provided, within 30 days of your scheduled NRP Provider Course. Note - all participants are required to complete Chapters 1 through 11. This is compulsory.
- demonstrate mastery of resuscitation skills in the Integrated Skills Station
- Participate in simulated resuscitation scenarios, as determined by the course instructors.
This textbook is available for purchase at Season's Gift Shop for $88
For further information, call Tracey Hill @ 684-6980 or HillT@tbh.net