THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED BY RRC Internationaal, NEBOSH Center 335. EXAMS AND CERTIFICATES ARE PROVIDED BY NEBOSH.
Due to travel issues related to COVID-19, this course will be taught as a live face-to-face WEBINAR. One exam must be held at the British Council in Erbil or Baghdad. .
This is a 13 day course plus two exams and a take home assessment. The first part of the course is the same as the IGC 1, so if you have passed that course within the last 5 years you do not have to repeat it. NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupationa Health and Safety) is the UK's leading certification body for Occupational Safety and Health. This certificate is recognized internationally as one of the top standards for health and safety at work.
This course is accredited by the UK National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and employees based outside the UK who require a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices in construction.
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate qualification:
Unit IG1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Act
Unit ICC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in International Construction Activities
- Construction Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height - Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
Unit ICC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
Units IG1 and ICC1 of the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate are each assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit ICC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a Construction Site.
Exams are held in March, June, September and December each year.