Webinar: Ready To Bring All "Sanitized” Hands Back On Deck?
Employers' Guide to Navigating Post-Pandemic Workplace Issues
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. ET
Presented by: Lorisa D. LaRocca, Esq.
With the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic hopefully behind us, New York employers are dealing with a myriad of post-pandemic workplace issues and opportunities. This webinar will discuss the topics having the greatest impact on employers now and those that we expect employers to face in the coming weeks and months. The 45-minute session will cover the following topics and will also have a Q&A portion:
· Employer obligations in dealing with employee-parents of school-age children
· Addressing employee reluctance to return to the physical workplace
· Establishing and communicating protocols for the inevitable “positive” test
· Complying with soon-to-be effective New York State Paid Sick Leave requirements
· Conducting reductions in force, including updates on NYS Unemployment Insurance and the extended federal subsidy
· Maximizing workforce opportunities