The Bridges Golf Club welcomes us for an evening of networking, an amazing menu, and education from the owner of Paisley & Jade, Morgan Montgomery, as she presents: More Than Just a Pretty Picture- Advanced Social Media Strategies for Event Professionals !
Already have a handle on the basic functions of social media and ready to take your marketing efforts on these platforms to the next level? This session will focus on developing and implementing upper level strategies for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, and how they can work together to assist in achieving your marketing goals. We'll cover growing an engaged following, tricks & shortcuts, and how to use these tools to drive revenue!
Following this presentation, attendees will:
- Better understand how to develop a social media strategy that maximizes their time and energy
- Build on their current knowledge and skills to have a greater ROI across platforms
- Employ strategies to create engagement and increase reach to current and potential customers & consumers
Say hello to Morgan!
A New England native, Virginia resident, and lover of all things modern, clean-lined and loud, Morgan discovered her passion for unique and vintage finds as she designed and propped shows while working towards her B.A. in Theatre from The College of the Holy Cross. With years of sales and customer service experience behind her, she spent three years in the trenches of the off-premise catering world before co-launching Paisley & Jade, a specialty rental company serving the Mid-Atlantic, in 2012. Morgan’s passion for business and events extends beyond the walls of P&J, and she loves to share her knowledge through the Paisley & Jade specialty rental coaching program and by speaking at national conferences such as NACE Experience, The Special Event, Lend & Gather, and The School of Styling. An active member of NACE on the local and national level, she is a past president of her local chapter, and also currently serves as the Treasurer on the National Board. Morgan’s personal and professional work has been featured extensively in national and regional publications, including Southern Weddings, Richmond Magazine, Sage Wedding Pros and The Huffington Post.
THIS MEETING'S SPONSORS include
- Venue and Catering: Sandy Tijero, The Bridges Golf Club
- Linens: Diana Cardenas, Napa Valley Linens
- Decor: Robin Bosma, Bijoux Balloon
- Dessert: Mark Stites, CREAM
- Transportation: Bill Wheeler, Black Tie
- Live Music: Patricio Angulo, Oye Productions
- Photographer: Karey Ronnow, Hazy Lane Studios
- Florals: Valarie Rome-Jessup, A Love's in Bloom
- Hair and Makeup: JD Davidson, Status Salon
- Media Sponsor: Cristine Thomas, Today's Bride
- DJ/AV/Lighting/Videography: Kevin Dennis, Fantasy Sound Event Services
Passed Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Seared Sesame Crusted Ahi in a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce
- Homemade Arancini with Mozzarella and Basil and a spicy tomato dip
- Horseradish Crusted Beef tenderloin with Arugula Pesto on Potato galette
- Composed salad with shaved Brussel sprouts, beets, pine nuts and blood orange vinaigrette
- Flat Iron steak with Calabrian Chili Tapenade, Served with Cheddar Potato gratin and vegetable napoleon
- White Truffle Polenta and Vegetable Napoleon
- $45 for Silicon Valley NACE Member
- $65 for Guest
- Raffle tickets: one for $5 and five for $20.
- Please RSVP by 5pm Tuesday, April 17, to avoid the $10 late fee.
- If you encounter a problem registering, call Lindsay Fogarty at 925-373-1934.
The Registration "fine print":
- About cancellations: There are no cash refunds.
- The chef needs an accurate count, so your registration fee cannot be refunded if you are unable to attend
- NO WALK INS WILL BE ABLE TO BE ACCOMODATED