This clinic is to help prepare you for Minnesota RollerGirls Tryouts. It is a bootcamp style intensive clinic meant to build you endurance and sharpen your skills. We encourage people of all skill levels to attend, especially those considering trying out this spring.
Requirements/What to Bring:
- You must sign up for the Minnesota RollerGirls recruits message board and register for each clinic in advance. Contact email@example.com to get signed up.
- You must have personal insurance and bring a copy of your insurance card for our files (first clinic only).
- You must be 21 to be eligible to try out and bring a copy of your ID for our files (first clinic only).
- Must sign waivers/paperwork available here.
- Must have quad skates and all safety gear (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard). NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tennis shoes for dryland workout.
- Water bottle
The clinic fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and paid via PayPal.