This online course has been designed to support schools in helping pupils catch-up after being out of school following the pandemic.
This is an online short course lasting 2 and a half hours.
The sesion will cover :
- Reviewing and Identifying Children's Learning Needs Post-lockdown
- Accelerating Learning
- Improving Memory
- Adapting the Curriculum Whilst Ensuring Breadth and Entitlement
- Maximising Learning Opportunities
- Home Learning Expectations and Opportunities
- Working With Parents To Accelerate Progress
- Addressing Barriers to Catch Up - emotional issues (anxiety and confidence)
- Differentiating Materials for Gap Filling
- Using Teaching & Support Staff To Best Advantage
- OFSTED Expectations for Catch-up
Participants will receive a number of digital materials to use in their schools. These will be made available during the session.