Click here to see conference agenda
Click here to see complete conference details
Medical Cannabis: The science. The research. The risks. offers key foundational knowledge from accomplished global experts in the current science, usage and potential liabilities surrounding the medical cannabis revolution, featuring:
- Increase knowledge in the scientific areas of the endocannabinoid system, current use, published evidence, new research, drug/drug and drug/disease interactions
- Develop a common glossary which provides healthcare professionals with the language to develop medical cannabis
- Increase knowledge of the potential liabilities of medical cannabis and examine the liability through a medical malpractice mock trial - "The Case the World is Waiting For"
- Educate and inform in a way that neither advocates or discourages cannabis use, but presents currently known science, evidence, research and potential liabilities
Join other healthcare professionals and arm yourself with the most accurate and scientific information available today.
This course is accredited for physicians (5.75 hours) as well as other healthcare professionals. Click here for details.
November 15th, Alfred Lerner Hall, 2920 Broadway, Columbia University, New York
8 am-6 pm. Breakfast 8:00 to 8:45. Presentations 8:45 am - 4:00 pm. Reception 4-6 pm
- full breakfast, lunch
- Wine and Cheese networking event
- special conference pricing for a 1 year subscription of the American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine (AJEM)
- online access to the only medical cannabis education course verified for accuracy by the AJEM!
This event is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Columbia University