Mastering the Art of Texture Blending
Thursday, September 26th 7-8pm US Eastern Time (online class)
Create distinctive images by adding unique texture overlays. In this online course, you'll learn the fundamentals of using a layer compositing program (Photoshop/Elements) to add texture overlays to your digital photographs. If you've never experimented with layers, you'll learn all about blending modes and layer masks, and how you can put them to creative use. This is an online training class that I'll present live.
- Adding texture layers in Photoshop
- Working with Layer Blending Modes
- Applying Layer Masks
- Using multiple textures
Class Meeting Requirements
You do not need to have any imaging software to take this course. To participate, you'll need the following:
• Broadband Internet Connection
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- To complete registration, you must return to the event page after processing payment.
- The class login will be emailed to the address you provide at registration.
- Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the start of the class
I use GoToMeeting to host my online classes.
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: