Vancouver Photo Workshops is proud to bring you this unique weekend workshop exploring the power of Capture One Pro 10 software. This workshop is lead by Martin Knowles, who is a Vancouver-based commercial architectural photographer. Martin is also a Phase One Certified Professional.
Phase One’s Capture One 10 is a professional tool for RAW processing, tethered capture, and workflow management, designed for serious photographers.
Bring your images and your workflow to the next level, whether you’re looking at moving to Capture One from Aperture or Lightroom, or you’ve been using Capture One for awhile and are looking to unleash more of its power.
This workshop will cover:
- Organizing your workflow with sessions and/or catalogs
- Working with Live View and tethered capture
- Getting the most from your RAW files
- Using levels, luma, and chroma curves
- Finessing your files without Photoshop using Local Adjustments
- Getting accurate (or creative) colour with the Color Editor and toning tools
- Creating Black and White images with integrated conversion tools
- Customizing your workspace to fit your preferred workflow
- Saving time with metadata and output options
There will be a mix of lecture and opportunity for hands-on experimentation; bring your laptop and some RAW images to work with. This class is intended for photographers with some prior experience in RAW processing and workflow.