Women account for over 85% of all consumer purchases. Yet women are busier than ever juggling work, family life and personal time, with little time left over for anything else. So, in 2010 we asked women how to best support her busy lifestyle. The answer was clear: Simplify her life by identifying the best products, services and healthcare facilities, which would allow her to spend less time researching and struggling over choices in today’s cluttered marketplace- and more time focusing on what really matters. Thus the Women’s Choice Award was born!
Women like to make decisions based on emotion and trust and validation and the Women’s Choice Award provides her with all three by providing her the visual third party validation allowing her to know she’s making the best decisions for herself and her family. As a trusted referral source for women, the Women’s Choice Award's mission is to empower every woman to make smart consumer, career, financial, education and healthcare choices. Our partners benefit from a unique opportunity to grow sales through validation and trust, by delivering the best of everything to her.
There has never been a better time than now to get her attention.
We offer brands multiple avenues to reach and engage with women on a deeper level. From an award seal that women love, to engaging retail activations at Walmart, robust social media/influencer programs, research insights, co-branding partnership opportunities and a nationally televised award show, these refreshing opportunities provide emotionally charged experiences that drive long term brand loyalty.
If there’s anyone out there that understands what women want when shopping or making decisions, it’s the Women’s Choice Award.
- Learn how to leverage our marketing to women capabilities to help transform the buying experience from her just buying your brand to her buying into your brand
- Learn the benefits of building a 2020 strategy reaching women shoppers at Walmart through our engaging retailtainment programs;
- Learn how to empower shoppers through a trusted voice with WCA mom hacks broadcast via Walmart Radio;
- In-store influencer programs;
- Study Her Experience (SHE): When it comes time to buy, women are decision-makers, motivators and value both recommendations, referrals and brands that allow her voice to be heard. Identify the elements that influence her purchasing decisions and gather valuable insights about your brand from an objective audience of female consumers nationwide using our SHE Surveys or in-depth research studies.