For the Dentist, Hygienist and any interested Auxiliary
An all day or half day course focusing on clinical and marketing tips focused on enhancing patient’s experience Today’s dental market is as saturated as it has ever been. The vast majority of dentists have at least one competing office within 1 mile. How can we stand out from the crowd? More than ever, we need to find ways that can differentiate ourselves. We need to attract the patients that we want. How can that be done? From a marketing perspective, we will examine ways to attract the patients you want from the different generations that affect our practices. From a clinical perspective, we will discuss techniques, tips, tricks, materials and equipment to separate you from the other dentist down the street.
· Explore how patients choose their dentist
· Discuss where patients look for information regarding choosing a new dentist and how to stand out in those places
· Review several different clinical differentiating factors that can help a patient choose you
· Explore how digital technology has changed everything in our practice from attracting patients to executing dental treatment
· Nail down systems that we can institute that will keep new patients flowing in
About the Speaker:
Joshua Austin, DDS MAGD maintains a full time restorative dentistry private practice in San Antonio, Texas. He is an editorial director and columnist for Dental Economics focusing on dental products and technology. Dr. Austin lectures around the country to study clubs and dental meetings about these topics along with online reputation management and social media. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School and spent five years post -graduation as faculty in the Department of Restorative Dentistry.