This course includes your own copy of the Revised ASWB Masters Exam Guide (written by Dawn Apgar, printed by Springer Publishing) and a personal code to download the app version of the book and its supplemental materials.
This course is for those wishing to take the LSW exam.
LSW Test Preparation courses are held approximately once a month. Dates are published on line as they are scheduled. This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the Masters level (LSW) ASWB exams.
The Association of State Social Work Boards (ASWB) and the New Jersey State Board of Social Work Examiners are not affiliated with nor do they sponsor the Test Preparation Course offered by the New Jersey Chapter of NASW.
- Goal of Course
- Overview of Licensure Regulations
- Overview of Examination Process, including Computer Administration
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Review of Examination Content Areas:
Unit I: Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
Unit II: Assessment and Intervention Planning
Unit III: Direct and Indirect Practice
Unit IV: Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics
NASW Member Discounted Price- $120 (Members save 25%! If out of state member, please call our office with your member ID to register via phone)
Regular Price- $160
Registrations cannot be accepted over the phone. Our online registration is quick and secure, and you will receive instant confirmation by email.
Online Registration: Click 'Register' above.
* If you require special accommodations to permit your attendance, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the course date. Requests received after the deadline may not be able to be processed or fulfilled in time for the course.
REFUND REQUESTS: Please see our refund policies and request a refund by clicking here. All refund requests must be submitted online.
* If you require special accommodations to permit your attendance, please submit a written request along with a completed registration form and payment at least 30 days prior to the registration deadline. Requests received after the deadline may not be able to be processed or fulfilled in time for the event.