OASIS-D1: Regulatory and Guidance Update
Date: October 28-29, 2020
Location: Online (Live Stream)
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Join Lisa Selman-Holman and Teresa Northcutt for a comprehensive two-day training over OASIS-D1. While the OASIS Guidance manual has not been revised, there are new Q&As, COVID-19 waivers and the CARES Act that update guidance on many items. We will concentrate on the payment items for PDGM and the OASIS items used for quality measurement, along with:
- Uses of OASIS data: payment, quality measurement, risk adjustment and more
- Items used for the functional score in PDGM
- Comparison of the M1800s ADL/IADL items and the corresponding GG items
- Latest guidance on wound items, including pressure ulcers and surgical wounds
- Items used to calculate Quality of Care Star rating and IMPACT Act quality measures
- OASIS time points required by PDGM, including correct use of the ROC and Other Follow-Up
- Impact of COVID-19 on OASIS guidance—What’s staying and what’s temporary.
- Lots of examples and practice scenarios to test your knowledge and understanding
This is a FULL OASIS class. Whether you are new to OASIS, or just need an overview of changes and a refresher of the key items, this class is for you!
NOTE: This is the live stream version of this class. You'll attend from your computer as if you were in the room with our live attendees. Once you register, you'll receive information on how to access the training via our live stream platform.
*This is a live seminar, there will NOT be a recording available.
- 13.0 Nursing Contact Hours
- 13.0 Administrator Hours
- 13.0 HCS-O Hours
Selman-Holman & Associates, A Briggs Healthcare Company is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Questions? Contact Selman-Holman at 214.550.1477 Ext 7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.