Lightroom Image Processing Secrets
I've been using Adobe Lightroom Classic for nine years now, and in this session I'll be sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of this powerful software. From customizing the Lightroom interface to optimizing images for social media, this class offers something for Lightroom users of all levels.
- Choosing Camera Profiles
- Optimizing image tone and colors
- Getting the most out of the Curves Tool
- Creating Smart selection masks
- Creating HDR images
- Quickly fix a sky
- Optimizing sharpening & noise reduction
- Simple portrait retouching
- Sending files to external editors (plug-ins)
Where: Online event via GoToMeeting
What time is this class in your time zone?
All registered attendees will receive a video replay download of this class. You must be registered before the class in order to receive the video replay link
Registration closes 15 minutes prior to class start.