In this two-part class, learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to organize, review, and store your digital photographs. Learn how to edit and enhance them using the built-in features of Lightroom. Organize photos and share them almost anywhere, add metadata, edit and develop digital photos. Your Adobe Certified Instructor will teach you how to get the best out of your pictures.
- Get to know the user interface and the general work-flow
- How to import and store media files
- Organize media using keywords, star ratings, filtering, and more
- Enhance photos using white balance, exposure and other color correction settings
- Crop and straighten images, learn remove red eyes, spots, and blemishes
- Re-use setting by applying them across multiple photos
- Learn how to prepare your photos for print, and online use, including sharing on social networks
Wednesday, August 8 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm AND
Wednesday, August 15 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
This is a hands-on, two-part class. BYOC – bring your own computer. Please bring your own computer (Mac or PC) running Photoshop. If you don’t own a Creative Cloud license, you can buy a subscription at Adobe.com or download the free trial version. We will be more than happy to help you with download, installation, and set-up instructions ahead of the course.
About the Instructor
Tom H. Berglie is an accomplished graphic design specialist, textbook author, and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) and Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro. He has more than 25 years of experience in newspaper design and production, journalism, and photography.