The consortium partners of the LEARN project invite you to join the LEARN International Workshop on 4 and 5 April 2017 in Brussels. The event brings together private sector, government and civil society stakeholders with an interest in reducing the carbon footprint of the global freight and logistics sector.
The project ‘Logistics Emissions Accounting and Reduction Network’ (LEARN) empowers business to reduce the carbon footprint across their global logistics supply chain through improved emissions accounting.
The workshop aims to introduce the LEARN project, partners and activities, collect feedback from stakeholders and explore how we can work together to maximize business uptake of carbon accounting and reduction.
The workshop will cover:
- Introduction to the LEARN project and its objectives
- What support companies need to measure, report and verify (MRV) emissions and how a label can recognize good performance
- The practical applicability of emissions MRV and a label in complex multi-modal logistics settings
- The importance of supportive policy and research
- How to develop and involve a LEARN multi-stakeholder network to maximize business uptake of carbon accounting and reduction
The event is hosted by the European Commission - Madou, Place Madou 1, Brussels, Belgium
Individual ID information is needed for access to the buidling.
For information contact Kate Hay: email@example.com
The LEARN project receives funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program.