This course is offered in partnership with Jasper Alliance London Ltd. For an additional fee you may request a certificate from them.
Delegates will better understand their management and leadership style and how to build on their innate abilities through exposure to leading edge theory and practical exercises. Focus on multi-cultural environment, body language, and includes a free self-evaluation tools.
For more information please call 0750 3605624 0R 3276984
Who should attend?
Managers and Business owners in any field who wish to excel in their motivational skills and improve their career choices.
Delegates will better understand their own leadership style and how to build on their innate abilities through exposure to leading edge theory and practical exercises.
- Sphere of influence
- The pure styles of management influence
- Your personal style
- The influencing model
- The key difference between Managers and Leaders
- Head vs. heart
- Using “the Two Me’s” to succeed
- The three leadership styles
- Use of motivational audits
- The four pillars of motivation
- The three models of motivation
- The six phases of motivation over time
- Maximising team dynamics with the use of five team profiling tools
- Change adoption illustrated through the Tuckman model
Creative problem solving
- 5 ‘Whys’
- Root cause analysis
- Cause and effect
- The decision making process map