KINBER Update: PennREN NOC Services
Audience: CIOs, CTOs, Network/IT Staff
Note: This webinar is particularly useful for institutions newly connected to KINBER's PennREN network but existing and potential connected sites are welcome to attend.
Hear an update on KINBER's PennREN NOC services and learn how to make PennREN functions easier and more effective. Join the KINBER Network Engineering team to learn the following:
• How to report a trouble ticket to the PennREN NOC
• How the PennREN NOC services the customer
• Understand your Service IDs
• Technical contacts and site access procedures
• Viewing your network statistics
• DDoS attacks and remotely triggered black hole (RTBH) routing
A confirmation email with webinar login details will be sent to you after registering.