Are you a specifier working with panels? Looking at learning more about the consent process for panel products? Come along to PrefabNZ's masterclass to learn more!
When: Thursday 21 February, 12-5pm
Where: Southern Cross, 39 Abel Smith Street, Wellington
50 RAB CPD Points available!
At this Innovation Shift masterclass we will focus on Design for Manufacture and Assembly = DfMA for panel products.
The masterclass will show you:
- HOW to specify timber Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) with NZSIPs Smart Panels
- HOW to specify Cross Laminated Timber panels (CLT) with XLam
- HOW to get your panelised designs through the Building Consent process with Helen Oram, Hutt City Council and Chris Scott, Wellington City Council.
We are also offering you the possibility to:
- BRING your own designs to workshop and get direct feedback
- GAIN tangible solutions to put to work in your business
PrefabNZ presents the inaugural 'Innovation Shift' series of interactive half-day workshops to propel you, your ideas and your enterprise along the innovation curve towards greater productivity.