Be part of the solution
Picture a future where the ELT industry has solved some of the biggest problems we are facing today.
- Our students are ready to take on challenging new careers
- Our educators feel secure in their roles and valued as professionals
- Our industry practices have evolved to be zero-waste and carbon-neutral
But how do we get there?
That’s where you come in! Join us at InnovateELT 2020 and be part of the solution. We’ll be exploring:
- The relevance of classroom practice to the future education and employment needs of English language students
- Practical ideas for sustainable classrooms, schools and publishing
- The wider context of changes in education, employment and the environment
You can expect insightful talks, practical workshops, lively discussions and open space activities. You’ll mix with teachers, teacher trainers, managers, publishers and other ELT professionals. In the wake of the #ExtinctionRebellion protests and Dan Barber’s declaration that we are in a climate emergency, the conference is going green. We don’t promise we’ll be perfect, we don’t promise we’ll be carbon neutral - but we’ll damn well try our best.