INNOVATE 2019, May 20-23, 2019 at the Foxwoods Resort & Casino, Mashantucket, CT – Registration opens November 15.
INNOVATE is JMT Consulting’s educational training conference specifically tailored for nonprofit finance professionals. This will be JMT’s 13th year hosting INNOVATE, a conference that is uniquely positioned to deliver best in class sessions, hands-on training, financial and thought leadership sessions, networking opportunities and CPE credits. INNOVATE is the largest and longest running conference hosted by a firm, that is dedicated exclusively to serving nonprofit finance professionals. INNOVATE not only offers you a low-cost training opportunity but also gives you the chance to generate new ideas, collaborate with other nonprofits, explore cloud-driven technology solutions and earn from 12 to 21 CPE credits.
What to Expect?
Through technology and education, INNOVATE is designed to empower nonprofit finance professionals to walk away invigorated and armed with the knowledge to build a sustainable future for their organization. Our INNOVATE agenda will include:
• Introductory sessions to advanced training in Abila MIP ™ and Sage Intacct
• Financial Leadership Track
• Hands-on Training
• 1:1 session with JMT Consultants
What’s New This Year:
· New Conference Format- We have expanded the conference to 4 days to take a deep dive into training on the topics you requested. Here is the 2019 schedule.
· Pre-Conference Training Sessions- Perfect for new users or anyone that needs a refresh, we are offering two days of dedicated Fundamental Training on Intacct and MIP (CPE Credits & Meals provided).
· Our 2019 Keynote Speaker – Aaron Harris, Chief Technology Officer, Sage Intacct.
· More CPE Credits.
· New Leadership Track Format-increased to a day and a half with more formalized training.
· New Client Awards Spotlight.
To book a room at the hotel, click here.
For INNOVATE FAQs, click here.
Interested in Sponsoring? Click here.