- Dr. Suzanne Eberle, Kendall College of Art & Design of Ferris State University, "Contemporary Artists and the Power of Fashion and Sartorial Symbols"
- Michael Hauser, Independant Scholar, "20th Century Retailing in Downtown Grand Rapids & Detroit
- Andrea Melvin, Grand Rapids Public Museum, "Fashion in the Furniture City: Highlights from the GRPM Archives"
- Tours of the Grand Rapids Public Museum Clothing Archives
- Explore Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University's (KCAD's) Pamella Roland DeVos School of Fashion
- View the GRPM + KCAD collaborative exhibition, Inspired Style
- First Lady Betty Ford's Clothing Collection at Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- The Frank Lloyd Wright, Meyer May House
- Previews of ArtPrize 2016
For the Full Schedule Visit: