This 4 hours training aims at staff and managers who have very little or no experience of virtual team collaboration.
The collaboration of remote teams is very different from the collaboration of teams that are based at one location. Usual routines and ways of working need to be adapted and supported by appropriate tools.
This course provides you with an overview of the following topics:
- Making clear commitments and agreements
- Establishing routines for virtual collaboration
- Using tools for effective and productive collaboration
- Getting to know principles and values that contribute to trustful collaboration
- Home Office vs. Office - What are the differences?
o Exercise and discussion
- Basics for good cooperation
o Working hours, timing, flexibility, routines, team, relationships
- Video tools for virtual teamwork
o Overview, presentation and comparison of different tools, technical basis of productive and effective collaboration, using video chat tools effectively and avoiding conflicts
- Collaborative tools for organising virtual teamwork
o Making tasks and progress visible: Trello & Asana / Visualising tasks: What are the benefits? Daily StandUp meeting