ICS 400 Advanced Incident Command System for Complex Incidents - ICS400 2019 Student manual
8:00am to 4:00pm each day
This course is designed for those emergency response personnel who would function as part of an Area Command, Emergency Operations Center, or Multiagency Coordination System during a large, complex incident or event or those personnel who are or would likely be part of a local or regional Incident Management Team during a major incident, whether single agency, multiagency or Unified Command.
Must successfully complete prerequisite courses: Incident Command System (ICS)-100, ICS-200 and ICS-300 V19 or equivalent prior to being accepted for this course.
Personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an expanding incident that may require a higher level of NIMS/ICS training from the following disciplines/services:
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Public Health (PH)
- Public Works (PW)
- Emergency Management (EM
- Government administrative
- Private sector and military (if invited by the host jurisdiction)
- County, state, and federal agency personnel who may assume a supervisory role in expanding incidents or Type 3 incidents