Join us for The Integrated Center for Group Medical Visits' annual and first virtual conference! The ICGMV annual conference is a unique, interactive training designed to provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to prepare, implement, and facilitate successful group medical visits. From the comfort of your own home, come learn how you can start and maintain an effective and engaging program in your community.
Additionally, we will be teaching virtual group visit techniques and pointers so that we can all navigate COVID while using group models!
Presented by leaders in the field, Dr. Jeffrey Geller, MD, FP and Dr. Paula Gardiner, MD, MPH, you'll not only be introduced to the various aspects of group medical visits, but also have the opportunity to apply the strategies through virtual breakouts and small group sessions.
Full 2- day Live Online Training
- October 2-3, 2020
- Each day consists of two, 2.5 hour sessions:
- Starting at 11 am ET
- Ending at 5 pm ET
This program will provide:
- An overview of the history, different types, and evidence supporting the efficacy of Group Medical Visits
- The best practices for introducing the benefits, fostering motivation, gathering resources, and implementing GMVs in clinical settings
- Successful strategies for basic facilitation, engagement, group management, and patient recruitment
- Advanced methods for facilitating difficult discussions and challenging situations as well as implementing GMVs for special populations
- Skill sessions to strengthen your ability to: engage patients, guide conversations, mediate challenging situations, set goals and intentions with patients, and more.
CME CREDIT INFORMATION
The AAFP has reviewed ICGMV Annual Conference 2020 and deemed it acceptable for up to 10.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 10/02/2020 to 10/03/2020. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.