This course is provided in cooperation with Jasper Alliance London Ltd, a London based training and business consulting firm. It provides an intensive beginning to intermediate approach to the Human Resource function focusing on recruitment and development of a productive workforce. This course will be small and individually focused. Certificates from Cross Cultural Management are provided at the regular price. For an additional fee of $100 the student may choose to get a certificate from Jasper Alliance.
This course will be held at the 5 star DEDEMAN HOTEL, Erbil. Lunch and Coffee break are included.
For more information please call 0750 3605624 0R 3276984
Who should attend?
HR Managers or staff who are responsible for operational delivery of recruitment, appraisal management, training or staff development.
- To develop effective HR Strategies
- To manage effective recruitment and selection
- To develop effective training and development
- To conduct effective performance appraisals
Effective HR Strategies
- Key objectives and outputs from HR Strategy
- Identifying the current baseline
- Developing support mechanisms and policies – recruitment, training and development, performance management, disciplinary frameworks
- Ensuring legal compliance
Recruitment and Selection of staff
- Identifying key essential and desirable skills criteria
- Developing effective job/ role descriptions
- Selection criteria and scoring systems
- Supporting non-HR colleagues in the recruitment and selection process
Training and Development
- Identifying training needs & KPIs
- Choosing and sourcing training delivery – internal
- capability, external training
- Measuring and evaluating training and development
Developing Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programmes
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Pre-appraisal planning
- Communicating effectively with the appraisee
- Managing the appraisal environment
- Recording and documenting the appraisal
- Supporting supervisors in the appraisal process
- Developing effective questioning techniques
- Creating the optimum interview environment
- Overcoming challenges within the interview
Cancellation up to three weeks before the event start date is allowed without penalty. After 1 week before the event a cancellation fee of $200 is applied. If cancellation is within a week of the event we are sorry but no refund is allowed. Substitutions are allowed at any time (someone else may take your seat). For no-shows there is no refund.