We all have an innate need for love. But does that personal need extend to being a business necessity?
In this knowledge sharing dinner with specialists from the areas of branding, marketing, sales and leadership will be exploring the idea of lovability from a business perspective. Why do it …. what it means if you choose to do this and what are the hard and soft benefits that can be gained by increasing how much people love being a client, employee or having an association with your business and brand.
What’s on the menu?
- What does having a loveable business mean and can it really make you more successful?
- Do all those branding buzz words like loveability, purpose and values and brand personality really make a difference if you’ve got a great product or service, or can they save you if you haven’t?
- How does knowing what makes your business loveable help you attract new clients and turn your existing clients into raving fans?
- What does having a loveable business mean from an employee perspective, why does it matter and how do you achieve it?
- What do you actually need to DO to gain and retain a “loveable” edge, whether it’s in branding, marketing, sales or leadership?
Date: 13 November 2018
Time: 6pm - 8.45pm
Venue: Novotel Melbourne, Glen Waverley