HEIST Charity OP 2018
A postion of each entry fee will be doonated to the Jarrettsville Manor Memorial VFW Post 8672. Our goal is to raise $2000 or more through entry fees and raffle ticket sales. Let's make it happen!
8:00AM to 4:00PM @ Robinhood Paintball, Inc.
- $65 Admission Fee - $50 if you Pre-Register good through 9/29/2018 at 11:00PM.
- Registration opens at 8:00PM
- East Coast Airsoft Mobile Store opens at 8:00PM
- Registration and Chrono - 8:00AM
- Mandatory Safety Brief - 9:30AM (It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.)
- 10:15AM - Part 1 Starts
- 12:45PM - Part 1 Ends
- 12:45PM - Lunch Break (Use this time to stategize for Part 2)
- 2:00PM - Part 2 Starts
- 4:00PM - Part 2 Ends
- 4:00PM - Giveaways/Raffles
Missions - Missions can be found on the Facebook events page here
- Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5)
- Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for purchase on site for $1)
- Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
- Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
- No BB requirements!
- Automatic Weapons - 400 FPS w/ .20g BB
- Bolt Action Sniper Rifles - 500 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet)
- DMR - 450 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet)
- Anyone who needs rentals will need to reserve them before the day of the game so we can get prepared! YOU NEED TO RESERVE YOUR GUN AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT, THERE WILL LIKELY NOT BE ANY AVALIABLE IF YOU DO NOT RESERVE A RENTAL!!!
Cancelations must be done prior to Sunday, September 30, 2018 in order to receive a refund.