As Google’s ever-changing algorithms update to reward the sites with true user value and penalise those trying to cheat their way to the top, the focus for SEO marketers is shifting. While site structure and technical SEO are essential to set your site up for success, what’s equally important is that you have a content strategy to go with it. We’ll take you through both topics in detail to ensure you’re up to the challenge.
Our tutor is leading industry expert, Dimitris Zotos, who has worked for over 8 years as a digital marketing professional in several leading media agencies; iProspect, TheMediaFlow, Mozaik, and was Co-creator of WebSEOAnalytics.com, a search marketing data and analytics start-up.
He currently manages the digital team of a media agency based in London, overseeing digital channel strategy including paid and natural search, paid social and programmatic display.
4 key areas you'll cover at Hatch:SEO & Content Marketing:
1. GOOGLE’S ALGORITHMS
- How does Google index and rank websites
- How the algorithm has evolved and what’s new for 2019
- The key principles of SEO
2. TOPIC MODELLING
- Competitive analysis and search landscapes
- Topic modelling through user intent
- How to prepare a sitemap
3. GOOGLE PENALTIES AND RECOVERIES
- The penguin algorithm and the dangers of link-building
- Bad SEO and renouncing low quality links
- The road to recovery and the need to diversify
4. A ROBUST CONTENT STRATEGY
- How to rectify the common mistakes of a content marketing campaign
- How create a content marketing strategy – from planning to outreach
- The critical role of influencers and high value links