The Ecommerce industry is booming - UK sales are now worth £137 billion; that’s a rise of more than 200% in the last 5 years. You’d think it’s never been easier for companies to reach their target audiences.
Yet with this intense growth comes amplified competition as more companies look to advertise online, and the digital advertising landscape is continuing to evolve rapidly in its complexity.
Hatch’s one day advanced workshop has been designed by performance advertising agency, Nest Performance, which has managed and scaled global campaigns for clients including AO.com, Papier, Feel Unique, Heist, Nectar Sleep and many more.
You will learn how to structure successful and advanced campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google. You will know the most effective bidding strategies to implement, creative best practices and how to build a world-class creative strategy, along with UA approaches to audience targeting, how to set the right KPIs for your company and the techniques you need to successfully measure attribution.
4 key areas you'll cover at Hatch:Ecommerce:
1. UA on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Google
- The technical requirements for setup, how to structure successful campaigns
- The different UA approaches for audience targeting and effective bidding strategies
- Creative best practice and how to use the different ad formats effectively
- Understanding common KPIs, from those that indicate creative performance through to those that measure and define return
- Defining the right KPIs for your business and products to help you scale efficiently
3. Emerging channels and SEO
- Emerging social channels to watch out for and native advertising
- Influencer marketing
- Understanding the importance of attribution
- How to get a holistic view of your different marketing channels and understanding their true value
- The techniques you need to successfully measure attribution