A 2-day workshop catering for an intermediate to advanced audience, and covering everything from the programmatic ecosystem and buying strategies to campaign setup and optimisation.
Created and taught by industry experts with plenty of interactive tasks, this is perfect for practitioners who looking to optimise their programmatic buying strategy in-house, as well as those who want to better manage their agency.
Our tutor is leading industry professional, Rob Linton, who has spent over 5 years working for Programmatic and Marketing Intelligence business MiQ. He runs the Trading operations outside of London and has run some of the most flagship Programmatic campaigns from agencies such as Dentsu, GroupM as well as large direct clients including Rentalcars, Beauty Bay and Gymshark.
4 key areas you’ll cover on Hatch:Programmatic
1. ECOSYSTEM AND MARKETPLACE
- How RTB works
- A summary of which channels you can buy programmatically
- The benefits and challenges of programmatic advertising – including transparency, control and efficiency
2. BIG DATA AND STRATEGY
- The role of the DMP and 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets
- The importance of customer profiles and how to translate data into strategy
- An examination of data sets, how to leverage them, and how GDPR has affected programmatic buying
3. PLATFORMS AND CREATIVE
- The different creative formats and tags
- Platform hierarchy and the various campaign segments
- Machine learning
4. CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
- Different campaign goals (CR vs brand, CPA vs ROI) and pre-campaign planning
- Scale vs performance and the importance of data sufficiency
- Optimisation techniques – including pacing and site-level